Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

We had a very nice Christmas this year. It seems like our Decembers are so full with two birthdays and Christmas but it's such a wonderful time of year. Watching our children on Christmas morning is the best gift I could ever get. I love each one of them so much, if I never got anything I would feel lucky and be happy because I will always have Tom and my children and they make me feel so loved. I'm so thankful for the birth of Jesus Christ our Savior. I hope each of you had a happy Christmas and made some loving memories to always cherish.
Our new pajamas.

Elie decided to enjoy some chocolate first thing. That's my girl!

Austin asked Santa for 2 things. A stars wars transport ship was one of them. He was just a little excited.

The other thing Austin wanted was a New York Jets jersey with number 4 on the back.

VIP's littlest pet shops. You get on line with a code and you can play games, and buy things, and decorate their house. She thought it was pretty cool that she now has three of them.

Shaustia wanted a DS from Santa, she got it along with some games to play on it.


Keaton's big orange truck that he asked Santa for. Keaton wasn't acting very thrilled about anything and we couldn't figure out why until we had to take him to the doctor the next day.

My awesome gift was an i-pod touch. I've been playing games on it and using it everyday. Tom didn't get anything very exciting this year, but I hope he had a good Christmas anyway.


Christmas dinner: Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, rolls, broccoli with cheese, and green kool-aid with sprite in the fancy glasses. We had Grandma May over for dinner, Tom went and got her and took her home afterwards because the weather and roads were so bad.

This is how Elie ate dinner, with her feet on the table most of the time.

2 comments:

The Buttars Gang said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. We had a good time with dad, Heidi, and Andy at the cabin. The girls have decided that they adore grandpa, aunt Heidi, and uncle Andy. They wanted to go back the night we came home.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I can't believe I didn't comment on this one yet. You guys are so great. Thank you for being our friends. I am so glad that our kids get along so well and that we do too. Thanks for listening to all of my rantings the other day while I was doing your nails, Emily. I am glad I have a friend that will listen to me no matter what!!