Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Defining Moments

In Sunday School the teacher asked us to think of defining moment in our lives. I've been thinking about that, (I still have to think some more) and I have a lot of defining moments in my life: The time I learned that I took things way to personal, a very embarassing story for me, told by a person who is now my friend. The times I've seen a new life come into this world and the time I watched one pass away. And a relief society lesson where I felt and realized how incomprehensible God's love for us is.

2 comments:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

You will have to share these defining moments with me. I have some, too but some I don't really like. That really makes you think, doesn't it. Maybe the ones I don't like, I should look at differently.

The Buttars Gang said...

I think every moment should be a defining moment. Every moment, what we say, do, or think defines us. I think it's way too easy to let moments slip by that we may not think are defining, yet they truly are. I know it's impossible for our physical brain to keep track of every moment that defines our physical lives, but one day, we may be able to look back on every moment.