Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sleeping Baby and Priorities

It's been a long process and a lot of headaches and stress, but Elie is finally starting to sleep. She got to the point where she wasn't sleeping at all during the day. Which of course led to a grouchy baby and a grounchy mama. Yesterday she took a two hour nap in the afternoon and slept all night. Today so far she took a short morning nap for half an hour and we'll give it another try for a longer one this afternoon. So now exercising is going to be my priority when she takes her nap. I have a goal of 4 days a week. I have a ticker at the bottom of our blog to make me accountable. I removed that ticker, too time consuming to keep up on.

1 comment:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Great Job!! I am so praying for you that this whole thing with Elie works. That is a really cute exercise counter. I need to find one so I can be accountable too. We will get there, my friend!!