Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hubby Tag

I've been Hubby tagged!
1. What is his name? Tom
2.Who eats more? He does but sometimes I match him.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did.
4. Who is taller? He is.
5. Who is smarter? It depends on the subject but mostly he is.
6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me, too much so most of the time.
7. Who does the laundry? I do, I'm magical.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
9. Who pays the bills? I do.
10. Who cooks more? I do. Every once in a while I make him do it.
11. Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn, but I think I'm more so.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Not me!
13. Who has more siblings? Tom
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Tom, but he lets me put my two cents in.
15. What do you like to do together? Watch t.v. or movies, hang out with Holly and Shon, and do fun things with the kids
16. Who eats more sweets? ME
17. Guilty Pleasures?
18. How did you meet? He was my home teacher for a while before we went out.
19. Who asked whom out first? He asked me.
20. Who kissed whom first? Tom kissed me.
21. Who proposed? He did, and I was afraid he wasn't going to.
22. His best features and qualities? He's very loyal, hard working, and fun. He's also tall, dark, and handsome.
I tag whoever wants to spotlight their husband. You just have to leave me a comment that you did it so that I will check!

3 comments:

The Buttars Gang said...

I don't know if I want my wife to fill one out. lol Too much incriminating and embarrassing information on me.

Seamans Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seamans Family said...

Hi Tom and Emily!
It's Adrienne (Em's roommate when Tom stole my favorite and best roommate away and left me with a psycho!) I'm so glad to have found this blog! I have been trying to find you for over 2 years when I moved back to Idaho Falls. Your kids are getting so big! I would love to hear from you. aseamans_uofp at yahoo dot com