Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pay It Forward -complete

In February I participated in a pay it forward where you were to make a hand made gift for three people who made comments on your blog for that post (within a year). Well they are finally done. Gayle, Adrienne, Holly and Natali. I did 4 because some wanted a gift but didn't want to participate in passing it on. If you haven't received yours you will soon. I just need an address from Adrienne. Send it to me by e-mail and I'll drop yours off to your house. But I won't visit because we've had sickness on and off at our house. They aren't much and I'm not very good but I did make them all by myself. I was going to post a picture but it's not working right now. If you're too curious I'll let you know what they are, they are furry scarves. Enjoy! I hope.

1 comment:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I think you did amazing!! Thank yo so much and the color is beautiful!!