Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In The Life of Elie


Playing with my Ipod in Czar's kennel, silly crazy girl!





Playing at the mall. Keaton really tries to be helpful, it just doesn't seem to work out as being helpful sometimes.





This little monkey scares us to death with the things she tries to climb on. Check out her trick on Saturday, she is so proud of herself.







Shaustia had a four wheeler when she was a baby so I wanted to get one for Elie. She still has to get it all figured out but she likes it and tries tricks on it just like her big sister did. She can walk if she chooses to, she just usually doesn't choose to. I finally caught her doing it on video.

Elie and Keaton playing in their "fort" underneath the barstools.

5 comments:

Kara&Jon said...

Those are some supercute pictures! She is such a little cutie, I just love that age its so much fun.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

She is such a character. SHe is so darn smart, it amazes me most of the time!! Looks like you guys have had some fun.

The Buttars said...

These are way cute. I can't believe how fast Ellie is growing.

The Buttars Gang said...

I'm just glad you didn't have a heart attack with the ladder. I know I would have.

The Buttars said...

Are you going to put more pictures up soon?