Monday, July 14, 2008

Adorable

Eliana is almost 7 months old and the most adorable little girl even when she's cranky she's cute!



These are the kids new church clothes. Austin is a very handsome young man and enjoyed getting ready for church. Elie is just cute cute cute. Shaustia is so grown up looking. Tom keeps telling her to stop, stop growing. And Keaton got some new clothes but they were too big and I don't think he would have worn them even if they did fit. We have the hardest time getting him ready for church but he enjoys it once he's there and loves his primary teacher who is wonderful.

These are Elie's cute new pajamas.



These are some pictures from the party Shaustia had with her friends for her 8th birthday. They had a good time ( I hope). Austin broke my camera just before the party on Sunday so I'll have to post some more pictures of birthday stuff later on.

3 comments:

The Buttars said...

Awesome Pictures! Are we every going to see any pictures of you and Tom? Happy Birthday again and thanks for having us over. We had a great time.

The Buttars Gang said...

cute pics! I hope you and Shaustia had a great birthday. Sorry we didn't make it.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Oh, man they sure are adorable. I love new church clothes for the kids, They really do look older. I love Keaton in the picture with all the girls. He looks like he is thinking "I am quite the ladies man!"