Monday, June 23, 2008

Rock.

This weekend we went to the cabin. We went to look for some rock (or shale) to put it in our back yard. After driving around for awhile we found a spot on this mountain where we got some. We got it home and found we don't have nearly enough so I'll need to call Dad and ask if I can come get some more next weekend. Things are finally slowing down around here. Volleyball is over and so are swimming lessons. We only have one week left of softball and t-ball. We're trying to get the yard ready for our fourth of July party (hence the reason for the rock). It's going to take a lot of work to get it done so it's good things are winding down. Now if Elie would just let me help out with it some it would be nice. She has already become so attached to me. She is six months old now and almost every time she watches me walk out of the room she starts crying and screaming. Even if her Dad is holding her or with her she sometimes starts crying. I'm sure glad she likes me though.

1 comment:

The Buttars Gang said...

Sydney is going through a clingy faze, too. It's driving us nuts. She wants held all the time, and if we set her down and go to leave the room, she screams bloody murder. Glad you guys had a good time at the cabin.