Thursday, May 22, 2008

Silly Little Delights



This is one of the pictures we took of Elie for her 4 month picture. She's such a silly little delight. We were at our friends, Holly and Shon, and put Elie in the swing. She loved it so I went out and bought one for us. She really enjoys it and I can get so much done. Elie's hair is just starting to grow so she has a fuzzy little head. I just can't belive that I can love each one of my children so very much and think that they are each the best in the world. I have the two most beautiful and sweet girls that there are and two of the most fun, handsome and smart boys ever.

Here is Keaton having a conversation with Czar (ZAR). He had to keep his cookies with him and I really don't think the dog cares what he says but I do believe he enjoys any attention he gets. I have so many pictures of Elie and Keaton to post but not so many of Shaustia and Austin. I guess that's probably because they are at school part of the day and the other two are always stuck here with me and my camera.

No comments: